Sunday, June 8, 2008

6 Things I Hate About "Bloody" Oil Price!!!

Now,everybody mention this stuff!! Oil,Oil and Oil..cant get it away from ur life..but very seldom people talking about how does it affect ur student life?kan?


honestly,im not very sure whether i was so affected by that price, i got no car what here,hahaha!!


but,indirectly i agree that there are some aspect that really make me headache!!

so,here are the things, 6 things that i hate most about increased oil price:


1. my nasi lemak already increase!!!! damn betul laa!

2. my fish&chips also increase!! nowdays in Besta cafe in HUKM, a telurgoreng is rm1.20!

3.my sweet milo ais and teh ais!! but only at certain shop la..u know that Midahrians!!haha

4. electricity tariff..coz my father then need to pay more,and less money for me!!gosh! but here in midah i still use electric for 24hours,free bah!!

5. my Pan mee, that always eat in pasar midah after morning jogging priced rm4.50!

6. Everything!!Everything is increase now...damn it!!

hahaha,but i still hope that this matter wont affect certain things that are very useful for me...
1. Newspaper,especially The Star on Tuesday/Thursday..i like to read the in-Tech column
2. Toothpaste,deodorant and my hair gel..cant live without it!
3. My friend's smile....coz they have to dig their own money to pay for the oil, esp those with car.

So,how about you??still enjoy without thinking any effects from the high oil price??

No comments: